Geometric minimalist wedding showcases local Tampa vendors
Nick and Ryan’s wedding was decorated with greenery, and a minimalistic, geometric design. The marriers wore blue tuxedos to match the deep blue of their wedding invitation suite, monogrammed suspenders and completed their look with succulent boutonnieres. The couple had a phone-free, unplugged ceremony indoors that was simply decorated with a bit of greenery and tons of natural light streaming in through all the windows. After the ceremony, the newlyweds celebrated the day with a rooftop champagne toast.
“Ten years together, committing to forever,” read sign, informing guests that at their seat they would find a quote from the love notes that Ryan and Nick had shared over their decade together. Everyone was sat at square tables decorated with succulent centerpieces and blue napkins to match the hue of the day. Described as “men about town,” it only made sense that Nick and Ryan used several local wedding vendors to create their big day.
Greenery and geometric white frames provided a backdrop wall for guests to have some photo booth fun. Keeping with the theme of the day, the evening ended with a white cake decorated with succulents.
Photographer: Ashley Hamon Photography
Ceremony venue: The Hip Room
Reception venue: Rialto Theatre
Florist: Florist Fire
Planner: Bourbon and Blush Events
Invitation: Oh Hello Events
Videographer: Voila Cinematic
Catering: Salt Block Hospitality
Cake: Hands on Sweets
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next