Geometric minimalist wedding showcases local Tampa vendors
Nick and Ryan’s wedding was decorated with greenery, and a minimalistic, geometric design. The marriers wore blue tuxedos to match the deep blue of their wedding invitation suite, monogrammed suspenders and completed their look with succulent boutonnieres. The couple had a phone-free, unplugged ceremony indoors that was simply decorated with a bit of greenery and tons of natural light streaming in through all the windows. After the ceremony, the newlyweds celebrated the day with a rooftop champagne toast.
“Ten years together, committing to forever,” read sign, informing guests that at their seat they would find a quote from the love notes that Ryan and Nick had shared over their decade together. Everyone was sat at square tables decorated with succulent centerpieces and blue napkins to match the hue of the day. Described as “men about town,” it only made sense that Nick and Ryan used several local wedding vendors to create their big day.
Greenery and geometric white frames provided a backdrop wall for guests to have some photo booth fun. Keeping with the theme of the day, the evening ended with a white cake decorated with succulents.
Photographer: Ashley Hamon Photography
Ceremony venue: The Hip Room
Reception venue: Rialto Theatre
Florist: Florist Fire
Planner: Bourbon and Blush Events
Invitation: Oh Hello Events
Videographer: Voila Cinematic
Catering: Salt Block Hospitality
Cake: Hands on Sweets
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
- I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
- How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
- Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
- Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
- Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception
- Whimsical swing set wedding inspiration
- How to propose—8 different ideas