6 questions to ask before choosing a proposal photographer
You’re planning to propose, and you know one thing for certain: You want a professional photographer there to capture the moment. Here are a few questions you can ask to make sure your proposal is as magical as you want it to be.
19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Book more LGBTQ+ weddings by improving your wedding directory listing
Make the most of it by utilizing the tools we offer to make your wedding directory listing stand out, so let’s talk about the building blocks of an outstanding listing.
Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
My partner and I are just beginning the wedding planning process, and I’m going to get more comfortable telling people I’ve just met that we’re engaged. After all, I don’t want anyone involved in my wedding who isn’t proud to support the LGBTQ+ community and be part of a queer wedding.
Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your wedding.
Geometric minimalist wedding showcases local Tampa vendors
Nick and Ryan’s geometric minimalist wedding featured gorgeous succulents, romantic love notes and celebrated local wedding vendors.
Hiring Wedding Professionals: What is Expected of You?
Getting married typically means hiring wedding professionals. Wedding event expert Heather Vickery offers wisdom on how to get it right, from feeding your vendors to which ones to tip.
Light up your LGBTQ Wedding with Cassandra Zetta Photography
Cincinnati-based destination wedding photographer Cassandra Zetta has always been a creative soul. “My adolescent years were spent with a pencil and paper in hand, drawing…
Colorado Bakery Supports LGBTQ Equality, Refuses to Make Anti-Gay Cake [VIDEO]
We’re usually telling you about equality-minded wedding bakers who are actively submitting their weddings to us of LGBTQ couples or homophobic businesses flat out refusing…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day