Magic Makers: Lucky Devils Band for Weddings
Want to deliver a night of true celebration at your wedding? Here’s the secret: Hire a wedding band that can deliver the goods: energy, variety, humor, class and personality. We’ve got one to recommend, actually. The Lucky Devils Band plays a high-energy mix of funk old-school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, ‘80s, ‘70s, ‘90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban and more in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas, plus the surrounding areas.
Beyond their incredible ability to get wedding guests of all ages up and moving, we think what makes them shine for couples planning a wedding is that they’re self-managed, which means you get the best musicians in the country for a fraction of the price. Lucky Devils Band offers different band sizes for the different parts of your wedding for a killer price!
Maybe you want a guitarist for your ceremony, a comedic emcee with heart for the beginning of your reception, a live band and some major dance music for the afterparty. Lucky Davis Band provides all of this. They can play with as little as three people, or as many as 14 musicians in the ceremony, entry or reception. The price is calculated based on how many musicians you would like, and how long you would like them to play for. You also get to customize the song list as much as you want to make sure the music matches your personality—we cannot emphasize enough how important this is.
Thinking of booking Lucky Devils Band but want to check them out first? You can see the band perform live every three weeks at free public showcases! This is a great chance to have a night out with friends and family while you are still planning your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you have. Check out upcoming showcases at luckydevilsband.com.
This is a sponsored post from Lucky Devils Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights