Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your gay or lesbian wedding. And if you’re wondering why we sometimes call it a gay or lesbian wedding, head here. To buy Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding, our new wedding planning book for LGBTQ+ couples and the wedding pros who serve them, head here.
Below is our complete list of recommended LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants. We update it frequently and we’re happy to consider other officiants. Just apply here! Have someone you want to recommend? Email us at info at equallywed dot com.
Photo: Equally Wed preferred photographer Love in Theory
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida