Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your gay or lesbian wedding. And if you’re wondering why we sometimes call it a gay or lesbian wedding, head here. To buy Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding, our new wedding planning book for LGBTQ+ couples and the wedding pros who serve them, head here.
Below is our complete list of recommended LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants. We update it frequently and we’re happy to consider other officiants. Just apply here! Have someone you want to recommend? Email us at info at equallywed dot com.
Photo: Equally Wed preferred photographer Love in Theory
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot