Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your gay or lesbian wedding. And if you’re wondering why we sometimes call it a gay or lesbian wedding, head here. To buy Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding, our new wedding planning book for LGBTQ+ couples and the wedding pros who serve them, head here.
Below is our complete list of recommended LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants. We update it frequently and we’re happy to consider other officiants. Just apply here! Have someone you want to recommend? Email us at info at equallywed dot com.
New York, NY
Photo: Equally Wed preferred photographer Love in Theory
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 wedding leather jacket looks that are the perfect level of drama
- 5 effortless ways to bring sophistication to your LGBTQ+ wedding decor
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration