Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your gay or lesbian wedding. And if you’re wondering why we sometimes call it a gay or lesbian wedding, head here. To buy Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding, our new wedding planning book for LGBTQ+ couples and the wedding pros who serve them, head here.
Below is our complete list of recommended LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants. We update it frequently and we’re happy to consider other officiants. Just apply here! Have someone you want to recommend? Email us at info at equallywed dot com.
Photo: Equally Wed preferred photographer Love in Theory
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
- Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California