Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your wedding.
How to Hire a Wedding Photographer for Your Gay Wedding
Planning a gay or lesbian wedding? Your choice of wedding photographer is even more important when you’re gay because their familiarity with same-sex weddings is crucial.
Purple and Gray Alabama Wedding for Two Adoring Grooms
The way LaDarius and William look at each other melts my heart, and the details of their wedding are just as lovely.
LGBTQ Honeymoons: Saint Martin/Sint Maarten
With its sugary white beaches, turquoise waters, interesting history, European mindset and highly esteemed culinary palate, the friendly Caribbean island of Saint Martin and Sint Maarten entices same-sex couples booking their honeymoons.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC