Hawaii LGBTQ Pride Honeymoon Giveaway
We’re giddy about the dreamy honeymoon giveaway that we have to offer you, dear readers. To celebrate LGBTQ Pride month, Equally Wed has teamed up with Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide for one lucky reader (and the love of your life!) to win a four (4)-night stay in an ocean-front room at the Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa, where a tropical paradise awaits you alongside the Pacific Ocean.
Privately nestled at historic Black Rock promontory, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa’s 23 ocean-front acres flow from the crest of Pu‘u Keka‘a to the shores of Ka‘anapali Beach. The hotel is part of the Ka‘anapali Beach Resort community, including Ka‘anapali Golf Courses and Whaler’s Village Shops and Restaurants, so activities abound for you and your partner. Or just lounge poolside and order Black Rock Lagers and Mai Tais. With four nights, you have plenty of time to surf, hike, sip, swim, watch the cliff divers and relax at this gorgeous award-winning resort.
On Ka`anapali Beach at the foot of legendary Black Rock, this iconic oceanfront resort welcomes travelers to a world of relaxation and discovery. As the sun sets across the Pacific, plunge into the legend of Ka`anapali as the resort showcases the breathtaking Black Rock Cliff Diving Ceremony accompanied with complimentary entertainment.
WHAT YOU’RE PLAYING FOR:
A 4-night stay in an ocean-front room at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa in Maui, Hawaii. Use it for a honeymoon, a destination wedding (Hawaii is a marriage equality state, and the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is a proud gay-friendly hotel), a romantic vacation, a restorative trip to restart your life. Maui is a sensual locale bursting with gorgeous imagery, flora and fauna, and you’ll be inspired everywhere you look.
HOW TO WIN:
Leave a comment below this post about you and your partner’s love story. It can be short and sweet. Feel free to go for funny. We love funny! If you’ve got the gift of writing, use up every character Disqus allows. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Spammy posts will be deleted. Then, encourage all your friends and family to come back by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter, and ask them to like your comment by clicking on the ^ symbol to up vote it. The love story with the most votes will win the prize. If necessary, Equally Wed staff will break a tie.
This is a sponsored post. Learn more about Starwood Hotels and Resorts at starwoodhotels.com.
If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca