Hawaii LGBTQ Pride Honeymoon Giveaway
We’re giddy about the dreamy honeymoon giveaway that we have to offer you, dear readers. To celebrate LGBTQ Pride month, Equally Wed has teamed up with Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide for one lucky reader (and the love of your life!) to win a four (4)-night stay in an ocean-front room at the Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa, where a tropical paradise awaits you alongside the Pacific Ocean.
Privately nestled at historic Black Rock promontory, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa’s 23 ocean-front acres flow from the crest of Pu‘u Keka‘a to the shores of Ka‘anapali Beach. The hotel is part of the Ka‘anapali Beach Resort community, including Ka‘anapali Golf Courses and Whaler’s Village Shops and Restaurants, so activities abound for you and your partner. Or just lounge poolside and order Black Rock Lagers and Mai Tais. With four nights, you have plenty of time to surf, hike, sip, swim, watch the cliff divers and relax at this gorgeous award-winning resort.
On Ka`anapali Beach at the foot of legendary Black Rock, this iconic oceanfront resort welcomes travelers to a world of relaxation and discovery. As the sun sets across the Pacific, plunge into the legend of Ka`anapali as the resort showcases the breathtaking Black Rock Cliff Diving Ceremony accompanied with complimentary entertainment.
WHAT YOU’RE PLAYING FOR:
A 4-night stay in an ocean-front room at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa in Maui, Hawaii. Use it for a honeymoon, a destination wedding (Hawaii is a marriage equality state, and the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is a proud gay-friendly hotel), a romantic vacation, a restorative trip to restart your life. Maui is a sensual locale bursting with gorgeous imagery, flora and fauna, and you’ll be inspired everywhere you look.
HOW TO WIN:
Leave a comment below this post about you and your partner’s love story. It can be short and sweet. Feel free to go for funny. We love funny! If you’ve got the gift of writing, use up every character Disqus allows. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Spammy posts will be deleted. Then, encourage all your friends and family to come back by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter, and ask them to like your comment by clicking on the ^ symbol to up vote it. The love story with the most votes will win the prize. If necessary, Equally Wed staff will break a tie.
This is a sponsored post. Learn more about Starwood Hotels and Resorts at starwoodhotels.com.
If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day