Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
How to Hire a Wedding Photographer for Your Gay Wedding
Planning a gay or lesbian wedding? Your choice of wedding photographer is even more important when you’re gay because their familiarity with same-sex weddings is crucial.
Purple and Gray Alabama Wedding for Two Adoring Grooms
The way LaDarius and William look at each other melts my heart, and the details of their wedding are just as lovely.
Win a Dream LGBT Wedding from The Brice Hotel, Savannah, Georgia
The Brice, located in the heart of Savannah, Georgia, is honoring the SCOTUS ruling by pulling out all the stops for one lucky LGBT couple in Georgia who will win an all-inclusive wedding giveaway.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights