8 ways to infuse LGBTQ+ pride into your wedding
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of pride or a whole lot of it, here are eight ways to show off your love of being part of the LGBTQ+ community at your wedding.
David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
David and Andrew married at the Haight in Elgin, Illinois, on March 8. The grooms won the wedding as the grand prize of the Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway that launched during Pride Month in 2019. The winning couple, David + Andrew, received over $30,000 worth of product and services for the wedding of their dreams.
Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
Macey and I were celebrating our brand new engagement just a day after it happened when we got the first texts that asked, “Do you…
Jonathan Van Ness wants to officiate your Pride wedding—here’s how
Jonathan Van Ness teamed up with Seattle Pride and Elysian Brewing to marry one lucky couple this Pride month (June). Here’s how to enter.
These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
According to an Orbitz survey, these are the top LGBTQ+ travel destinations for 2019 Pride events—so pack your bags and book your flights!
This couple got married in San Francisco during the California wildfires
Jackie and Nina have been together for three years, including through Nina’s breast cancer. They got married at Trocadero Clubhouse in San Francisco, California, during the wildfires.
Rainbow double wedding inspiration
With painted greens and lots of mixed foliage, this shoot is filled with texture from beginning to end. My intention with this industrial, modern, and textured shoot is to convey that no matter what, love is love. I really was inspired by the rainbow colors in Pride.
Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
Best states to start an LGBTQ+ family and more news this week
This week in family news: the best states to start an LGBTQ+ family, Delaware may start outing transgender students to their parents, New Jersey signs supportive transgender bills into law and more.
Verizon celebrates coming out stories and more LGBTQ+ family news
With Pride month comes much celebration. Families and corporations celebrate Pride, but the month is not without its challenges for LGBTQ+ parents.
Celebrate Pride with this heartwarming message from Will & Grace
This Will & Grace video honors Pride month by highlighting moments of coming out, struggle, happiness and love from throughout the 11 seasons of the hit show.
Adidas Pride shoes are perfect for your walk down the aisle
This year’s Adidas Pride shoes are here and they are perfect for wearing to both your local Pride parade and to your wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding