Jeremy and Brondall’s wedding took place outdoors on a Florida beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The couple had an all teal wedding. Brondall and Jeremy wore matching pale teal short sleeve button-up shirts with white pants and sandals. The wedding party wore white and teal to compliment the couple.
Everyone was seated on either side of a stone-lined aisle in the sand, in white chairs that faced the aisle instead of the altar. Guests were treated to a steel drum performance. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a turquoise frosted cake with surprise rainbow layers inside.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Marriage equality passes in Northern Ireland
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal