Jeremy and Brondall’s wedding took place outdoors on a Florida beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The couple had an all teal wedding. Brondall and Jeremy wore matching pale teal short sleeve button-up shirts with white pants and sandals. The wedding party wore white and teal to compliment the couple.
Everyone was seated on either side of a stone-lined aisle in the sand, in white chairs that faced the aisle instead of the altar. Guests were treated to a steel drum performance. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a turquoise frosted cake with surprise rainbow layers inside.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day