Jeremy and Brondall’s wedding took place outdoors on a Florida beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The couple had an all teal wedding. Brondall and Jeremy wore matching pale teal short sleeve button-up shirts with white pants and sandals. The wedding party wore white and teal to compliment the couple.
Everyone was seated on either side of a stone-lined aisle in the sand, in white chairs that faced the aisle instead of the altar. Guests were treated to a steel drum performance. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a turquoise frosted cake with surprise rainbow layers inside.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot