Jeremy and Brondall’s wedding took place outdoors on a Florida beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The couple had an all teal wedding. Brondall and Jeremy wore matching pale teal short sleeve button-up shirts with white pants and sandals. The wedding party wore white and teal to compliment the couple.
Everyone was seated on either side of a stone-lined aisle in the sand, in white chairs that faced the aisle instead of the altar. Guests were treated to a steel drum performance. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a turquoise frosted cake with surprise rainbow layers inside.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park