Jeremy and Brondall’s wedding took place outdoors on a Florida beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The couple had an all teal wedding. Brondall and Jeremy wore matching pale teal short sleeve button-up shirts with white pants and sandals. The wedding party wore white and teal to compliment the couple.
Everyone was seated on either side of a stone-lined aisle in the sand, in white chairs that faced the aisle instead of the altar. Guests were treated to a steel drum performance. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a turquoise frosted cake with surprise rainbow layers inside.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding