Intimate Minnesota lakeside wedding with a bluegrass band
Nancy and Tiffany tied the knot at Birch’s on the Lake Brewhouse & Supperclub, showing off the best of Minnesota to their out-of-town friends, and having a blast in the process. The couple looked stunning in a sleeveless lace gown and an all-white suit. The intimate ceremony took place indoors as guests watched from bar tables.
Afterwards, gusts enjoyed a delicious seafood spread with cocktail sauce shooters. Tiffany and Nancy headed out to the water for photos, and made sure to capture some with their dog as well. Everyone danced into the night to the music of a bluegrass band.
Photographer: Becca Dilley Photography
Wedding venue: Birches at the Lake
Flower provider: Two Pony Gardens
Event planner and floral designer: Sarah Petersen – Sincerely Pete Events, an Equally Wed preferred vendor
Band: High 48s
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot