DIY intimate outdoor Texas wedding
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 5 years ago 1 min read
Tia and Kelsey’s DIY intimate outdoor Texas wedding was filled with plentiful rays of natural light and decorated with rustic charm.
Gulf of Mexico beach wedding
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 1 min read
Jeremy and Brondall had a Gulf of Mexico beach wedding overlooking the water. Turquoise details filled the day, from cake to attire.
Coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding
Equally Wed Editors, 7 years ago 4 min read
Christina and Liz’s coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding was suffused with soft hued blooms ranging from coral and peach to whites and ivories, gorgeous lace gowns and generations of family members coming together to support and celebrate the marriage.
Winter Wedding Color Palettes
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 7 years ago 1 min read
Take a cue from these winter LGBTQ weddings and warm up your chilly day with fabulous colors!
Must-Have Handbag of the Moment!
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 1 min read
I’m seriously crushing on this leather turquoise and orange diamond-patterned handbag from Anya Hindmarch’s 2016 collection.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign