[dropcap letter=”I”]’m seriously crushing on this leather turquoise-and-orange diamond-patterned handbag from Anya Hindmarch’s 2016 collection she showed at London Fashion Week. The designer calls it the “Diamond Featherweight Ebury.” I call it gorgeousness. Also, trend alerts: diamond patterns and turquoise and dark orange combo.
From the wedding planning appointments to the rehearsal dinner straight ahead to the honeymoon, I can think of plenty of places it would come in handy. Number one: My arm.
You can pre-order this beaut here for March 2016 arrival. It’ll set you back £1,495.00.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches