[dropcap letter=”I”]’m seriously crushing on this leather turquoise-and-orange diamond-patterned handbag from Anya Hindmarch’s 2016 collection she showed at London Fashion Week. The designer calls it the “Diamond Featherweight Ebury.” I call it gorgeousness. Also, trend alerts: diamond patterns and turquoise and dark orange combo.
From the wedding planning appointments to the rehearsal dinner straight ahead to the honeymoon, I can think of plenty of places it would come in handy. Number one: My arm.
You can pre-order this beaut here for March 2016 arrival. It’ll set you back £1,495.00.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal