[dropcap letter=”I”]’m seriously crushing on this leather turquoise-and-orange diamond-patterned handbag from Anya Hindmarch’s 2016 collection she showed at London Fashion Week. The designer calls it the “Diamond Featherweight Ebury.” I call it gorgeousness. Also, trend alerts: diamond patterns and turquoise and dark orange combo.
From the wedding planning appointments to the rehearsal dinner straight ahead to the honeymoon, I can think of plenty of places it would come in handy. Number one: My arm.
You can pre-order this beaut here for March 2016 arrival. It’ll set you back £1,495.00.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL