[dropcap letter=”I”]’m seriously crushing on this leather turquoise-and-orange diamond-patterned handbag from Anya Hindmarch’s 2016 collection she showed at London Fashion Week. The designer calls it the “Diamond Featherweight Ebury.” I call it gorgeousness. Also, trend alerts: diamond patterns and turquoise and dark orange combo.
From the wedding planning appointments to the rehearsal dinner straight ahead to the honeymoon, I can think of plenty of places it would come in handy. Number one: My arm.
You can pre-order this beaut here for March 2016 arrival. It’ll set you back £1,495.00.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests