London wedding with professional dancers and bursts of pink florals
“The reception was an amazing party, with dancers, lots of food/drink and an amazing DJ who had everyone dancing until the very last minute!”
Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
Luxury LGBTQ+ weddings are a culmination of good taste and curated talent—and a distinctive celebratory edge of equality. Equally Wed is proud to be the lead media sponsor of Pridelux, the world’s first ever luxury wedding show catering exclusively to LGBTQ+ couples, launches at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London September 13-14.
Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
Maghan and Ginger met and fell in love in San Francisco, California. This adorable pink home, full of San Francisco’s classic character, was their first home together. In the midst of a busy week of moving to London together, they took a moment to celebrate their engagement.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights