London wedding with professional dancers and bursts of pink florals
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
Pamli and Sarah’s April wedding took place in London’s beautiful Surrey Park.
“The ceremony was emotional and full of love,” they say. “The reception was an amazing party, with dancers, lots of food/drink and an amazing DJ who had everyone dancing until the very last minute!”
They advise other couples to remember to enjoy their day.
“Don’t worry too much about things not going to plan. It is inevitable that some things will go differently to how you planned, but you just have to go with it and not let it ruin your big day!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Cooper Photography
Venue: The Conservatory at Painshill Park
Florist: Blooming Events
DJ: Motion Music
Invitations: Adorn Invitations
Attire for Partner 1: Shenena Sethi
Attire for Partner 2: Pronovias
Catering Company: Passage to India
Dancers: The Bollywood Co; Sarasvati Dance
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts