London wedding with professional dancers and bursts of pink florals
Pamli and Sarah’s April wedding took place in London’s beautiful Surrey Park.
“The ceremony was emotional and full of love,” they say. “The reception was an amazing party, with dancers, lots of food/drink and an amazing DJ who had everyone dancing until the very last minute!”
They advise other couples to remember to enjoy their day.
“Don’t worry too much about things not going to plan. It is inevitable that some things will go differently to how you planned, but you just have to go with it and not let it ruin your big day!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Attire for Partner 2: Pronovias
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
- Utah Supreme Court rules trans people can change name, gender on birth certificates
- Vote for the best LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding and event pros in the 2021 Equally Wed Awards
- Beekman 1802 farm to host Pride Month wedding marathon
- A North Carolina proposal filled with sunflowers