Vow to be Chic debuts Mindy dress inspired by Mindy Weiss
Dress rental company Vow To Be Chic debuted their latest designer style last night at a New York City launch party. Equally Wed was in attendance at the event to see the premiere of the new Mindy dress.
Featuring an elegant halter top and fitted waist, the Mindy is inspired by the celebrity event planner, Mindy Weiss, who has planned weddings for numerous celebrities including Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams, several couples from the The Bachelor and many, many more.
“The ‘Mindy’ dress radiates elegance,” shared Weiss. “The halter neckline and pleated bodice create such a sophisticated and timeless silhouette. Plus the full skirt flatters ladies of any age and size, which is incredibly important when trying to create a cohesive look for your bridal party.”
Mindy is the fourth dress to be added to the Vow To Be Chic capsule collection with Monique Lhullier Bridesmaids.
“I absolutely love that you can rent a bridesmaid’s dress through Vow To Be Chic,” said Weiss. “Groomsmen have been doing it for years, after all! I’m all about girl power, and this female-run company has not only created the answer to an age-old problem, but has saved women across the U.S. tons of money. Bridesmaids are getting the answer they’ve always looked for, with the quality of Vow To Be Chic’s designer selection. I loved working with these entrepreneurial ladies and being part of the cause.”
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day