Vow to be Chic debuts Mindy dress inspired by Mindy Weiss
Dress rental company Vow To Be Chic debuted their latest designer style last night at a New York City launch party. Equally Wed was in attendance at the event to see the premiere of the new Mindy dress.
Featuring an elegant halter top and fitted waist, the Mindy is inspired by the celebrity event planner, Mindy Weiss, who has planned weddings for numerous celebrities including Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams, several couples from the The Bachelor and many, many more.
“The ‘Mindy’ dress radiates elegance,” shared Weiss. “The halter neckline and pleated bodice create such a sophisticated and timeless silhouette. Plus the full skirt flatters ladies of any age and size, which is incredibly important when trying to create a cohesive look for your bridal party.”
Mindy is the fourth dress to be added to the Vow To Be Chic capsule collection with Monique Lhullier Bridesmaids.
“I absolutely love that you can rent a bridesmaid’s dress through Vow To Be Chic,” said Weiss. “Groomsmen have been doing it for years, after all! I’m all about girl power, and this female-run company has not only created the answer to an age-old problem, but has saved women across the U.S. tons of money. Bridesmaids are getting the answer they’ve always looked for, with the quality of Vow To Be Chic’s designer selection. I loved working with these entrepreneurial ladies and being part of the cause.”
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California