Vow to be Chic debuts Mindy dress inspired by Mindy Weiss
Dress rental company Vow To Be Chic debuted their latest designer style last night at a New York City launch party. Equally Wed was in attendance at the event to see the premiere of the new Mindy dress.
Featuring an elegant halter top and fitted waist, the Mindy is inspired by the celebrity event planner, Mindy Weiss, who has planned weddings for numerous celebrities including Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams, several couples from the The Bachelor and many, many more.
“The ‘Mindy’ dress radiates elegance,” shared Weiss. “The halter neckline and pleated bodice create such a sophisticated and timeless silhouette. Plus the full skirt flatters ladies of any age and size, which is incredibly important when trying to create a cohesive look for your bridal party.”
Mindy is the fourth dress to be added to the Vow To Be Chic capsule collection with Monique Lhullier Bridesmaids.
“I absolutely love that you can rent a bridesmaid’s dress through Vow To Be Chic,” said Weiss. “Groomsmen have been doing it for years, after all! I’m all about girl power, and this female-run company has not only created the answer to an age-old problem, but has saved women across the U.S. tons of money. Bridesmaids are getting the answer they’ve always looked for, with the quality of Vow To Be Chic’s designer selection. I loved working with these entrepreneurial ladies and being part of the cause.”
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding