Monique Lhuillier Partners with Blue Nile for Stunning Bridal Jewelry Collection
By Brittny Drye
Monique Lhuillier, who is known worldwide for her breathtaking wedding gowns, has teamed up with Blue Nile, the online jewelry retailer, to create an exclusive bridal jewelry collection.
Launched on Monday, Monique Lhuillier Fine Jewelry will begin with an assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands inspired by the designer’s romantic, couture creations, ranging in price from $2,000 to $5,000. On Valentine’s Day 2013, the collection will expand to earrings, necklaces and pendants.
“There is no symbol of love more permanent or meaningful than an engagement ring,” said Lhuillier of her latest collection. “To know that I continue to touch the lives of so many brides is a very special feeling.”
“When it comes to prestige, youth and a compelling design vision that inspires today’s brides, no other designer compares,” said Blue Nile CEO and President Harvey Kanter. “We are proud to partner with Monique and bring this exclusive bridal collection to our customers and the world.”
The 20 engagement rings are divided into four categories: Romantic, Modern, Antiquity and Tradition.
The Romantic Collection: Inspired by Monique Lhuillier’s line of lace bridal gowns, this collection is steeped in floral motifs and interlacing bands.
The Modern Collection: Though slightly less intricate, this beautiful collection is fanciful enough for any bride look to make a fashion statement.
The Antiquity Collection: Filled with Monique Lhuillier’s more elaborate designs, this collection embraces the glamour of the past and modern chic.
The Tradition Collection: Crafted with clean lines and timeless profiles, this luxurious collection effortlessly exudes simplicity and elegance.
The exclusive collection also features 14 stunning wedding rings, from pave to prong, and even unique curved designs.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next