Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles
Ramy and Hsin-I are getting married in Taiwan in August and wanted to celebrate their engagement with fun, elegant photos in Central Park.
Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Peter and Christopher celebrated their Jewish and Christian traditions by having an elegant interfaith wedding in an iconic area of New York City.
Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands
When Stephen Hanna and Bret Shuford met in 2006, they were young and ambitious artists trying to make a name for themselves in the Big…
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
Dr. Julie Shaw and Erica Ferguson went viral when they posted a photo from their wedding of the two of them playing basketball on the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an incredible photo, and their love story is just as incredible.
Times Square engagement
Alexis and Maria’s favorite winter holiday tradition every year is to go and see the Rockefeller Christmas tree and Macy’s decorated store windows. It was only fitting to take their engagement photos in the heart of the New York City at two of the busiest locations—Grand Central Station and Times Square.
Purple and black rooftop wedding in Brooklyn, New York
After dating for seven years, Katherine and Keriann got married on the rooftop of Deity with a view of the sunset over the city skyline. Their theme was Brooklyn, New York, and they complemented the theme with flowers and accents in black, gray and purple.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it