Amber and Jennifer tied the knot with an intimate wedding in Tribeca. Getting ready separately, the two spent time with their families and wedding party. Jennifer’s “BroMaids” wore white collared shirts, held up their gray slacks with suspenders and sported custom blue socks with the couple’s wedding date. Amber’s wedding attendants wore midnight blue dresses in differing styles.
Jennifer read a love note from Amber before the two had their first look inside the restaurant. After the look, guests filed in, standing on opposite sides of the long reception tables to watch the ceremony. The marriers were each escorted down the aisle that was created by the tables.
“All you need is love,” is the message Amber and Jennifer sent home with their guests, printing the quote on custom cork coasters. After the ceremony guests took their seat at the two long tables decorated with crisp white linens and hearty floral arrangements of greenery.
The couple took to the streets to capture the beauty of New York City in their wedding photos. Later that evening the newlyweds tossed around a football with friends on the cobblestone street.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day