Amber and Jennifer tied the knot with an intimate wedding in Tribeca. Getting ready separately, the two spent time with their families and wedding party. Jennifer’s “BroMaids” wore white collared shirts, held up their gray slacks with suspenders and sported custom blue socks with the couple’s wedding date. Amber’s wedding attendants wore midnight blue dresses in differing styles.
Jennifer read a love note from Amber before the two had their first look inside the restaurant. After the look, guests filed in, standing on opposite sides of the long reception tables to watch the ceremony. The marriers were each escorted down the aisle that was created by the tables.
“All you need is love,” is the message Amber and Jennifer sent home with their guests, printing the quote on custom cork coasters. After the ceremony guests took their seat at the two long tables decorated with crisp white linens and hearty floral arrangements of greenery.
The couple took to the streets to capture the beauty of New York City in their wedding photos. Later that evening the newlyweds tossed around a football with friends on the cobblestone street.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York