Amber and Jennifer tied the knot with an intimate wedding in Tribeca. Getting ready separately, the two spent time with their families and wedding party. Jennifer’s “BroMaids” wore white collared shirts, held up their gray slacks with suspenders and sported custom blue socks with the couple’s wedding date. Amber’s wedding attendants wore midnight blue dresses in differing styles.
Jennifer read a love note from Amber before the two had their first look inside the restaurant. After the look, guests filed in, standing on opposite sides of the long reception tables to watch the ceremony. The marriers were each escorted down the aisle that was created by the tables.
“All you need is love,” is the message Amber and Jennifer sent home with their guests, printing the quote on custom cork coasters. After the ceremony guests took their seat at the two long tables decorated with crisp white linens and hearty floral arrangements of greenery.
The couple took to the streets to capture the beauty of New York City in their wedding photos. Later that evening the newlyweds tossed around a football with friends on the cobblestone street.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion