Summer can arguably be the hardest season to choose an outfit. When sweltering days turn to breezy nights, it can be a challenge to find something that keeps you cool and warm all at the same time. Add a wedding into the mix where you’ll be sitting, standing, eating and dancing, and the dress decision gets increasingly more difficult. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite dresses to wear to a summer wedding. Pair them with a cardigan to avoid the evening chill or vow to keep warm on the dance floor (or with a couple cocktails).
RELATED: Wedding fashion hacks you need
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Seaside engagement inspiration with picnic, classic car, and handmade floral masks
- Urban engagement session on the streets of Brussels
- Santa Cruz courthouse elopement followed by beach photos
- Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
- Surprise Pacific Northwest proposal at a mountain lake