Summer can arguably be the hardest season to choose an outfit. When sweltering days turn to breezy nights, it can be a challenge to find something that keeps you cool and warm all at the same time. Add a wedding into the mix where you’ll be sitting, standing, eating and dancing, and the dress decision gets increasingly more difficult. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite dresses to wear to a summer wedding. Pair them with a cardigan to avoid the evening chill or vow to keep warm on the dance floor (or with a couple cocktails).
RELATED: Wedding fashion hacks you need
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York