Summer can arguably be the hardest season to choose an outfit. When sweltering days turn to breezy nights, it can be a challenge to find something that keeps you cool and warm all at the same time. Add a wedding into the mix where you’ll be sitting, standing, eating and dancing, and the dress decision gets increasingly more difficult. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite dresses to wear to a summer wedding. Pair them with a cardigan to avoid the evening chill or vow to keep warm on the dance floor (or with a couple cocktails).
RELATED: Wedding fashion hacks you need
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding