Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Peter and Christopher are a metropolitan couple who tied the knot surrounded by friends and family at the stylish Park Hyatt New York just near Central Park. Peter and Chris looked forward to a first look and decided to get dressed separately, increasing the anticipation. It made for a very sweet moment together on the staircase in the hotel’s lobby.
Taking advantage of the iconic area of New York where the wedding took place, Peter and Chris were able to walk just across the street for photos in front of Carnegie Hall where they love to go for concerts.
Honoring both of their upbringings, an interfaith Jewish and Christian ceremony in the grand Onyx Room at the Park Hyatt was made all the more beautiful by the warm glow of the walls. White and green centerpieces brought a light spring vibe to the room while amazing performers in drag brought the house down.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Brian Hatton Photography
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Band: Hank Lane Music
Event Venue: Park Hyatt New York
Tuxedo and Attire: Giorgio Armani
Floral Designer: Belle Fleur NY
Bakery: Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding