Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Peter and Christopher are a metropolitan couple who tied the knot surrounded by friends and family at the stylish Park Hyatt New York just near Central Park. Peter and Chris looked forward to a first look and decided to get dressed separately, increasing the anticipation. It made for a very sweet moment together on the staircase in the hotel’s lobby.
Taking advantage of the iconic area of New York where the wedding took place, Peter and Chris were able to walk just across the street for photos in front of Carnegie Hall where they love to go for concerts.
Honoring both of their upbringings, an interfaith Jewish and Christian ceremony in the grand Onyx Room at the Park Hyatt was made all the more beautiful by the warm glow of the walls. White and green centerpieces brought a light spring vibe to the room while amazing performers in drag brought the house down.
Photographer: Brian Hatton Photography
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Band: Hank Lane Music
Event Venue: Park Hyatt New York
Tuxedo and Attire: Giorgio Armani
Floral Designer: Belle Fleur NY
Bakery: Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank