Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Peter and Christopher are a metropolitan couple who tied the knot surrounded by friends and family at the stylish Park Hyatt New York just near Central Park. Peter and Chris looked forward to a first look and decided to get dressed separately, increasing the anticipation. It made for a very sweet moment together on the staircase in the hotel’s lobby.
Taking advantage of the iconic area of New York where the wedding took place, Peter and Chris were able to walk just across the street for photos in front of Carnegie Hall where they love to go for concerts.
Honoring both of their upbringings, an interfaith Jewish and Christian ceremony in the grand Onyx Room at the Park Hyatt was made all the more beautiful by the warm glow of the walls. White and green centerpieces brought a light spring vibe to the room while amazing performers in drag brought the house down.
Photographer: Brian Hatton Photography
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Band: Hank Lane Music
Event Venue: Park Hyatt New York
Tuxedo and Attire: Giorgio Armani
Floral Designer: Belle Fleur NY
Bakery: Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage