Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Peter and Christopher are a metropolitan couple who tied the knot surrounded by friends and family at the stylish Park Hyatt New York just near Central Park. Peter and Chris looked forward to a first look and decided to get dressed separately, increasing the anticipation. It made for a very sweet moment together on the staircase in the hotel’s lobby.
Taking advantage of the iconic area of New York where the wedding took place, Peter and Chris were able to walk just across the street for photos in front of Carnegie Hall where they love to go for concerts.
Honoring both of their upbringings, an interfaith Jewish and Christian ceremony in the grand Onyx Room at the Park Hyatt was made all the more beautiful by the warm glow of the walls. White and green centerpieces brought a light spring vibe to the room while amazing performers in drag brought the house down.
Photographer: Brian Hatton Photography
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Band: Hank Lane Music
Event Venue: Park Hyatt New York
Tuxedo and Attire: Giorgio Armani
Floral Designer: Belle Fleur NY
Bakery: Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study