Sydney, Australia, microwedding with neighborhood pub reception
After a four-month engagement, Joel and Thomas married in a Sydney, Australia, microwedding.
Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
Hundreds of pastors and members of the United Methodist Church in Alabama have signed on to a letter apologizing to LGBTQ+ people for the church’s official policy banning same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy.
Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Peter and Christopher celebrated their Jewish and Christian traditions by having an elegant interfaith wedding in an iconic area of New York City.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples