All the tables were named after different cities and countries they have visited through the years. They walked down the aisle separately—Peter with his sister and godmother, and Roland with his parents. Their ceremony was performed by an Anglican minister and a rabbi. The travel aficionados called their wedding attendants “the wedding crew” (fun!!). For more gender-neutral wedding terms, check out my new book Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch