Win an incredible wedding at the iconic Carnegie Hall
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 4 years ago 3 min read
Carnegie Hall, the exquisite music venue in New York, is a lavish spot for a wedding—and one lucky couple is going to win a free wedding at this iconic location.
Elegant interfaith wedding near the iconic Carnegie Hall
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Peter and Christopher celebrated their Jewish and Christian traditions by having an elegant interfaith wedding in an iconic area of New York City.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails