Giveaway: Wedding Planning Book and Organizer by Celebrity Planner Mindy Weiss
Enter to win Mindy Weiss’s bestselling wedding planning book, plus her must-have wedding planner and organizer.
By Brittny Drye
You may not be able to lock down celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss for your upcoming nuptials, but you can get the next best thing: her All-In-One Wedding Planner & Organizer and her bestseller The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day. With these two resources, you’ll be a force to be reckoned with, winding your way through the next several weeks or months with wedding planning ease. Weiss, known for creating weddings and parties for celebrity clients including Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi, Katy Perry and Russell Brand, and Kimberly Williams and Brad Paisley, is one of the most sought after event planners in the country.
Her All-In-One Wedding Planner & Organizer includes everything you need from saying “Yes” to “I Do.” Stuffed between nine tabbed dividers are pockets for fabric swatches and receipts, checklists, spreadsheets and schedules. Along the way, Weiss offers her professional tips for creating the wedding of your dreams. The keepsake binder concludes with words from the Weiss, “A wedding is a wonderful thing, but marriage takes the cake.”
Her second literary masterpiece, The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day, has been dubbed the wedding Bible in the biz and it’s easy to see why. The 485 pages act as your fashion consultant, your menu planner, your etiquette expert and your floral designer. It’s the shoulder to lean on when sticky family issues arise, and the insider source for budget-stretching tips. It’s for the DIY brides and the fashion-forward grooms, the micro managers and the laissez faire freestylers. It’s anything and everything you could ever want in a wedding planning book.
And two lucky readers will win a copy of The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day plus an All-In-One Wedding Planner & Organizer. To enter to win, tell us when you plan on tying the knot in the comments below. Winners will be selected on Monday, Feb. 13 and notified by email. Deadline to enter contest is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, Feb. 12. Good luck!
For official rules of this ticket giveaway, click here.
We’re sorry but the ticket giveaway has ended. Congratulations to our winners Mary and Annalise!
Thanks for stopping by though. Take some time to check out the recent articles and posts to Equally Wed while here!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams