St. John’s Cathedral wedding
Beth and Liz met at seminary and wanted to celebrate their entire wedding in their church, Saint John’s Cathedral in Los Angeles. The two wore white wedding gowns and got ready for the wedding ceremony together. The couple walked down the aisle together, and had a traditional Episcopal wedding ceremony. Beth and Liz appropriately named their wedding attendants, “Team Liz and Beth,” and team members wore black dresses and suits.
After the ceremony the church was cleared of seating and the reception took place in the Cathedral. Guests enjoyed dinner and dancing. Beth and Liz’s wedding day was a celebration of their faith and love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL