St. John’s Cathedral wedding
Beth and Liz met at seminary and wanted to celebrate their entire wedding in their church, Saint John’s Cathedral in Los Angeles. The two wore white wedding gowns and got ready for the wedding ceremony together. The couple walked down the aisle together, and had a traditional Episcopal wedding ceremony. Beth and Liz appropriately named their wedding attendants, “Team Liz and Beth,” and team members wore black dresses and suits.
After the ceremony the church was cleared of seating and the reception took place in the Cathedral. Guests enjoyed dinner and dancing. Beth and Liz’s wedding day was a celebration of their faith and love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights