New Orleans December church wedding with bubble sendoff
Amanda and Ashley’s New Orleans church wedding was full of entertainment, including a surprise Usher dance, getting Smirnoff Iced by a friend, and capping the night with a bubble sendoff.
Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
Kody + Jared infused their timeless ceremony with pride. This rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina celebrated pride in all the details.
Church wedding with traditional Mississippi roots
Amy and Leslie wanted their wedding service to incorporate many traditional religious elements, true to the couple’s Mississippi Christian roots, with their entire church and extended families present. The wedding was officiated by the retired pastor who had counseled them throughout the engagement.
Same-sex religious weddings on the rise after these historic decisions
Same-sex religious weddings are on the rise after these historic decisions surrounding marriage equality in church were voted into action.
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles