Romantic San Diego gay wedding
Their love for one another was so calmly blissful,” shared the couple’s photographer, Ashley Strong, of Neil and Joel’s San Diego gay wedding. “This was a very intimate, stylish elopement. The ceremony took place inside the St. Francis Chapel while all the romantic portraits took place throughout this historic and foliage-filled environment of Balboa Park, San Diego.”
Neil and Joel wore matching styles for their walk down the aisle together. The two looked stunning in identical gray jackets with white rose boutonnieres in their black lapels. The marriers exchanged vows in front of a detailed altar inside the chapel as guests watched on from rows of benches. When the ceremony concluded, the couple took in the scenery by capturing romantic moments all over the park. Tree roots and painted doors never looked so amazing.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Where to buy your ethical, conflict-free wedding jewelry
- Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
- Black and white industrial wedding with jungle themed decor
- Have you thought about a fitness resort?
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos