Romantic San Diego gay wedding
Their love for one another was so calmly blissful,” shared the couple’s photographer, Ashley Strong, of Neil and Joel’s San Diego gay wedding. “This was a very intimate, stylish elopement. The ceremony took place inside the St. Francis Chapel while all the romantic portraits took place throughout this historic and foliage-filled environment of Balboa Park, San Diego.”
Neil and Joel wore matching styles for their walk down the aisle together. The two looked stunning in identical gray jackets with white rose boutonnieres in their black lapels. The marriers exchanged vows in front of a detailed altar inside the chapel as guests watched on from rows of benches. When the ceremony concluded, the couple took in the scenery by capturing romantic moments all over the park. Tree roots and painted doors never looked so amazing.
Photographer: Ashley Strong Photography
Venue: St. Francis Chapel, Balboa Park
Planner: Always Flawless Productions
Officiant: Ceremonies by Bethel
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case