Romantic San Diego gay wedding
Their love for one another was so calmly blissful,” shared the couple’s photographer, Ashley Strong, of Neil and Joel’s San Diego gay wedding. “This was a very intimate, stylish elopement. The ceremony took place inside the St. Francis Chapel while all the romantic portraits took place throughout this historic and foliage-filled environment of Balboa Park, San Diego.”
Neil and Joel wore matching styles for their walk down the aisle together. The two looked stunning in identical gray jackets with white rose boutonnieres in their black lapels. The marriers exchanged vows in front of a detailed altar inside the chapel as guests watched on from rows of benches. When the ceremony concluded, the couple took in the scenery by capturing romantic moments all over the park. Tree roots and painted doors never looked so amazing.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding