Their love for one another was so calmly blissful,” shared the couple’s photographer, Ashley Strong, of Neil and Joel’s San Diego gay wedding. “This was a very intimate, stylish elopement. The ceremony took place inside the St. Francis Chapel while all the romantic portraits took place throughout this historic and foliage-filled environment of Balboa Park, San Diego.”
Neil and Joel wore matching styles for their walk down the aisle together. The two looked stunning in identical gray jackets with white rose boutonnieres in their black lapels. The marriers exchanged vows in front of a detailed altar inside the chapel as guests watched on from rows of benches. When the ceremony concluded, the couple took in the scenery by capturing romantic moments all over the park. Tree roots and painted doors never looked so amazing.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park