Romantic San Diego gay wedding
Their love for one another was so calmly blissful,” shared the couple’s photographer, Ashley Strong, of Neil and Joel’s San Diego gay wedding. “This was a very intimate, stylish elopement. The ceremony took place inside the St. Francis Chapel while all the romantic portraits took place throughout this historic and foliage-filled environment of Balboa Park, San Diego.”
Neil and Joel wore matching styles for their walk down the aisle together. The two looked stunning in identical gray jackets with white rose boutonnieres in their black lapels. The marriers exchanged vows in front of a detailed altar inside the chapel as guests watched on from rows of benches. When the ceremony concluded, the couple took in the scenery by capturing romantic moments all over the park. Tree roots and painted doors never looked so amazing.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia