Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
Kayla and Robin celebrated their engagement with photos in both San Diego and Los Angeles, California, after they both proposed on the same day.
Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park
Fiona and Diana’s wedding theme was natural beauty combined with true love. They were surrounded by loving friends and family who helped make their wedding day magical. Fiona and Diana had their ceremony at Mission Trails Regional Park in San Diego, California.
Home engagement photos with cats in San Diego, California
Calla and Danielle shot photos for their engagement in their home (and in the rooftop garden) in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego, California.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank