Calla and Danielle shot photos for their engagement in their home (and in the rooftop garden) in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego, California.
Photographer: Briana Morrison Photography
Fin Leary Lavoie
Fin Leary Lavoie is an award-winning editor and journalist. He is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and on the faculty of Emerson College. Leary Lavoie was the senior editor for Equally Wed Magazine from August 2018 to March 2020. His work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Refinery29, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, he was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for his dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Fin lives in Boston with his wife and their two cats. You can find Fin on Instagram @finleary.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches