Vibrant, colorful blue and fuschia Australia wedding
Lisa and Lee had a vibrant, colorful wedding with a blue and fuschia theme and lots of bright blue, purple and pink shades. They walked down the aisle together at their Australia wedding at Abbotsford Convent and wanted their day to have a fun, relaxed and celebratory vibe.
Equally Wed: What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Lisa and Lee: Remember that is a celebration and you don’t have to follow rules. You can make the day what you want. Make it the best party anyone’s ever been to! Take a moment together just before the wedding to take it all in.
Any advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
Be flexible and open to creating different formats and styles of weddings. And make sure all your documentation and paperwork uses inclusive language!
Photographer: Gaelle Le Berre
Ceremony and Reception: Abbotsford Convent
Florist: Botanics of Melbourne
Attire: Alice McCall
Catering: Bursaria Catering
Cake Designer: Rebecca Ginsberg
Officiant: Koren Harvey
Rings: Suzi Zutic
Makeup: Dana Leviston
Hair: Distinctive Dame
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia