Sydney, Australia, microwedding with neighborhood pub reception
After a four-month engagement, Joel and Thomas married in a Sydney, Australia, microwedding.
Vibrant, colorful blue and fuschia Australia wedding
Lisa and Lee had a vibrant, colorful wedding with a blue and fuschia theme and lots of bright blue, purple and pink shades. They walked…
Intimate mountain wedding in Queenstown, New Zealand
Jonathan and Mikey’s intimate wedding consisted of their nearest and dearest, great food, and excellent vine. They held the ceremony at Amaroo in Queenstown, Nea Zealand, with views of the mountain range and Lake Wakatipu.
Same-sex religious weddings on the rise after these historic decisions
Same-sex religious weddings are on the rise after these historic decisions surrounding marriage equality in church were voted into action.
Marriage equality: countries that allow gay marriage
Marriage equality is important when it comes to increased protection for our community as well as visibility and normalizing of LGBTQ+ weddings, commitment, marriage, families and basic humanity. Here’s the latest list of countries that allow gay marriage.
Guests will no longer cover their ears at Australian weddings
Guests will no longer cover their ears at Australian weddings now that this offensive line has been removed from all wedding celebrations.
Australian Parliament proposal during marriage equality debate
This same-sex Parliament proposal took place during the Australian House of Representatives marriage equality vote, bringing the subject of the vote to life
Love is love, even for 104 year old fighting for Australia marriage equality
There’s no age limit when it comes to fighting for marriage equality which is why Alex, who is 104 years old, is speaking up in Australia.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget