Melbourne, Australia, Great Gatsby wedding
Chris and Ben’s Melbourne, Australia, Great Gatsby wedding was celebrated at an Australian mansion. Family and friends set the tone for the day with their attire. Embracing the 1920s era, guests wore flapper dresses, headpieces and other period attire. The ceremony took place outside the mansion, and after tying the knot the newlyweds walked the grounds, posing for elegant photos that made them look like they were in the midst of an official Gatsby party.
RELATED: Great Gatsby-themed lesbian wedding
At the reception, Ben and Chris began their toast by popping open a bottle of champagne using a sword. Black and gold accents filled the space from tablescapes to favor boxes. Peacock decor added color to the venue. Feathers were arranged in tall vases alongside teal peacock statues.
Photographer: On Three Photography
Wedding venue: Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
DJ: DJ Kwenda
Invitations: Adorn Wedding Invitations
Attire: Lloyd Attree & Smith
Jewelry: LOVEON Jewellery
Catering: Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study