Melbourne, Australia, Great Gatsby wedding
Chris and Ben’s Melbourne, Australia, Great Gatsby wedding was celebrated at an Australian mansion. Family and friends set the tone for the day with their attire. Embracing the 1920s era, guests wore flapper dresses, headpieces and other period attire. The ceremony took place outside the mansion, and after tying the knot the newlyweds walked the grounds, posing for elegant photos that made them look like they were in the midst of an official Gatsby party.
RELATED: Great Gatsby-themed lesbian wedding
At the reception, Ben and Chris began their toast by popping open a bottle of champagne using a sword. Black and gold accents filled the space from tablescapes to favor boxes. Peacock decor added color to the venue. Feathers were arranged in tall vases alongside teal peacock statues.
Photographer: On Three Photography
Wedding venue: Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
DJ: DJ Kwenda
Invitations: Adorn Wedding Invitations
Attire: Lloyd Attree & Smith
Jewelry: LOVEON Jewellery
Catering: Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC