From the photographer, CYork Photography: The couple became engaged in front of the national Christmas tree, so they wanted to infuse a little bit of the holidays in a non-cliche way. They used loving Great Gatsby quotes and deep magnolia accents to dazzle guests and accentuate the natural beauty of the venue.
The chilly weather on Kim & Ashlyn’s wedding didn’t stop it from being full to the brim of warmth and love. Surrounded by their loved ones and lots of twinkling lights their Great Gatsby themed I Do’s at The Mill at Fine Creek in Central Virginia.The brides were walked down outside aisles at the same time by family members.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A won’t change anti-LGBTQ+ ways despite recent promises
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing