From the photographer, CYork Photography: The couple became engaged in front of the national Christmas tree, so they wanted to infuse a little bit of the holidays in a non-cliche way. They used loving Great Gatsby quotes and deep magnolia accents to dazzle guests and accentuate the natural beauty of the venue.
The chilly weather on Kim & Ashlyn’s wedding didn’t stop it from being full to the brim of warmth and love. Surrounded by their loved ones and lots of twinkling lights their Great Gatsby themed I Do’s at The Mill at Fine Creek in Central Virginia.The brides were walked down outside aisles at the same time by family members.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights