From the photographer, CYork Photography: The couple became engaged in front of the national Christmas tree, so they wanted to infuse a little bit of the holidays in a non-cliche way. They used loving Great Gatsby quotes and deep magnolia accents to dazzle guests and accentuate the natural beauty of the venue.
The chilly weather on Kim & Ashlyn’s wedding didn’t stop it from being full to the brim of warmth and love. Surrounded by their loved ones and lots of twinkling lights their Great Gatsby themed I Do’s at The Mill at Fine Creek in Central Virginia.The brides were walked down outside aisles at the same time by family members.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos