From the photographer, CYork Photography: The couple became engaged in front of the national Christmas tree, so they wanted to infuse a little bit of the holidays in a non-cliche way. They used loving Great Gatsby quotes and deep magnolia accents to dazzle guests and accentuate the natural beauty of the venue.
The chilly weather on Kim & Ashlyn’s wedding didn’t stop it from being full to the brim of warmth and love. Surrounded by their loved ones and lots of twinkling lights their Great Gatsby themed I Do’s at The Mill at Fine Creek in Central Virginia.The brides were walked down outside aisles at the same time by family members.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot