From the photographer, CYork Photography: The couple became engaged in front of the national Christmas tree, so they wanted to infuse a little bit of the holidays in a non-cliche way. They used loving Great Gatsby quotes and deep magnolia accents to dazzle guests and accentuate the natural beauty of the venue.
The chilly weather on Kim & Ashlyn’s wedding didn’t stop it from being full to the brim of warmth and love. Surrounded by their loved ones and lots of twinkling lights their Great Gatsby themed I Do’s at The Mill at Fine Creek in Central Virginia.The brides were walked down outside aisles at the same time by family members.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage