Light-filled engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
Heta and Courtney’s engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
From nearlywed Heta Patel:
Court and I have been together for three years. I proposed to Courtney at the end of May at our home in Philadelphia with donuts and coffee. She wakes up early so the day prior I picked up all the essentials for the proposal and went to bed half awake. As soon as I heard her eyes pop open I went to the kitchen pretending to get some water and came back with a tray with her favorite donut, fresh coffee and of course the ring!
We had planned a trip to Santorini, Greece, earlier in the year and thought what better way to capture our engagement!
We’re getting married Memorial Day weekend on May 26, 2018, at Philadelphia Distilling Co.
Photographer: Lighthouse Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Rainbow Italian wedding in Cagliari
- The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
- Fun, colorful arcade engagement photos
- Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
- Colorful, sophisticated Latin wedding in Phoenix, Arizona
- Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
- Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
- Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
- These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
- Rustic traditional Southern fall barn wedding