Light-filled engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
Heta and Courtney’s engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
From nearlywed Heta Patel:
Court and I have been together for three years. I proposed to Courtney at the end of May at our home in Philadelphia with donuts and coffee. She wakes up early so the day prior I picked up all the essentials for the proposal and went to bed half awake. As soon as I heard her eyes pop open I went to the kitchen pretending to get some water and came back with a tray with her favorite donut, fresh coffee and of course the ring!
We had planned a trip to Santorini, Greece, earlier in the year and thought what better way to capture our engagement!
We’re getting married Memorial Day weekend on May 26, 2018, at Philadelphia Distilling Co.
Photographer: Lighthouse Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding
- Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California