Heta and Courtney’s engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
From nearlywed Heta Patel:
Court and I have been together for three years. I proposed to Courtney at the end of May at our home in Philadelphia with donuts and coffee. She wakes up early so the day prior I picked up all the essentials for the proposal and went to bed half awake. As soon as I heard her eyes pop open I went to the kitchen pretending to get some water and came back with a tray with her favorite donut, fresh coffee and of course the ring!
We had planned a trip to Santorini, Greece, earlier in the year and thought what better way to capture our engagement!
We’re getting married Memorial Day weekend on May 26, 2018, at Philadelphia Distilling Co.
Photographer: Lighthouse Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch