Light-filled engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
Heta and Courtney’s engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
From nearlywed Heta Patel:
Court and I have been together for three years. I proposed to Courtney at the end of May at our home in Philadelphia with donuts and coffee. She wakes up early so the day prior I picked up all the essentials for the proposal and went to bed half awake. As soon as I heard her eyes pop open I went to the kitchen pretending to get some water and came back with a tray with her favorite donut, fresh coffee and of course the ring!
We had planned a trip to Santorini, Greece, earlier in the year and thought what better way to capture our engagement!
We’re getting married Memorial Day weekend on May 26, 2018, at Philadelphia Distilling Co.
Photographer: Lighthouse Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 truths I’ve learned as a married queer femme mother
- This bisexual singer couldn’t find a wedding song that spoke to him—so he wrote his own
- All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
- We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
- How to handle questions from family about the wedding
- 6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
- This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
- Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
- Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery