Light-filled engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
Heta and Courtney’s engagement photo session in Santorini, Greece
From nearlywed Heta Patel:
Court and I have been together for three years. I proposed to Courtney at the end of May at our home in Philadelphia with donuts and coffee. She wakes up early so the day prior I picked up all the essentials for the proposal and went to bed half awake. As soon as I heard her eyes pop open I went to the kitchen pretending to get some water and came back with a tray with her favorite donut, fresh coffee and of course the ring!
We had planned a trip to Santorini, Greece, earlier in the year and thought what better way to capture our engagement!
We’re getting married Memorial Day weekend on May 26, 2018, at Philadelphia Distilling Co.
Photographer: Lighthouse Photography
Equally Wed Editors
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside