Intimate is the perfect word to describe Rachel and Emily’s wedding, which had a guest count around 25. Family and friends filled the chapel to watch as the marriers exchanged vows. The couple’s Texas chapel wedding venue is free to use! Couples are able to use the space at no cost and then pay to rent what they need such as seating, sound and lighting, etc.
Rachel walked down the aisle carrying a gorgeous blue, white and green floral bouquet. After exchanging vows, the newlyweds rang the chapel bell, signaling to the surrounding community that another couple had been married.
When the ceremony was over, everyone headed to the reception. Rachel and Emily snuck off for a sunset photo shoot. Guests took instant photos of themselves to create a memorable guest book. Identical replicas of Emily and Rachel topped their cake, which was decorated with dark blue and metallic accents on each tier.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot