Intimate is the perfect word to describe Rachel and Emily’s wedding, which had a guest count around 25. Family and friends filled the chapel to watch as the marriers exchanged vows. The couple’s Texas chapel wedding venue is free to use! Couples are able to use the space at no cost and then pay to rent what they need such as seating, sound and lighting, etc.
Rachel walked down the aisle carrying a gorgeous blue, white and green floral bouquet. After exchanging vows, the newlyweds rang the chapel bell, signaling to the surrounding community that another couple had been married.
When the ceremony was over, everyone headed to the reception. Rachel and Emily snuck off for a sunset photo shoot. Guests took instant photos of themselves to create a memorable guest book. Identical replicas of Emily and Rachel topped their cake, which was decorated with dark blue and metallic accents on each tier.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles