Rick and Tim have been together for 15 years, so it was no surprise when their wedding day rolled around that their day was overflowing with emotions. The theme “Come What May” carried throughout the day, not only as something the two of them had lived, but as words that would carry them into this next chapter of their lives. The two of them sported matching suits with bow ties and calla lily boutonnieres, and kept the rest of the details of their day simple.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
The quaint chapel was warmly lit with candles everywhere, and their vows were said through a few tears and laughs. It was an utterly perfect evening for the two of them, and one of the most love-filled ceremonies we’ve had the opportunity to capture.
Photos: Sarah & Ben
Venue: Andrews Memorial Chapel, FL
Florist: The Bride’s Bouquet
Officiant: Stress Free Weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC