Rick and Tim have been together for 15 years, so it was no surprise when their wedding day rolled around that their day was overflowing with emotions. The theme “Come What May” carried throughout the day, not only as something the two of them had lived, but as words that would carry them into this next chapter of their lives. The two of them sported matching suits with bow ties and calla lily boutonnieres, and kept the rest of the details of their day simple.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
The quaint chapel was warmly lit with candles everywhere, and their vows were said through a few tears and laughs. It was an utterly perfect evening for the two of them, and one of the most love-filled ceremonies we’ve had the opportunity to capture.
Photos: Sarah & Ben
Venue: Andrews Memorial Chapel, FL
Florist: The Bride’s Bouquet
Officiant: Stress Free Weddings
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park