This brewery themed wedding could not even be stopped by rain. Held at Four Rivers Environmental Education Center in Channahon, IL, the loft-like venue had exposed wooden beams and dreamy hanging lights. Becky and Elena were wed outdoors despite being surrounded by thunderstorms.
The brides spent an entire year collecting various growlers from different breweries across the US. Their seating chart had table names of brews and their spring wild flowers were placed in the collected growlers. Their simple decor enhanced their brewery theme and made for a magical wedding.
Photography: Megan Saul Photography
Rentals: Channahon General Rental
Dresses: David’s Bridal
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches