Brewery Themed Illinois Lesbian Wedding
This brewery themed wedding could not even be stopped by rain. Held at Four Rivers Environmental Education Center in Channahon, IL, the loft-like venue had exposed wooden beams and dreamy hanging lights. Becky and Elena were wed outdoors despite being surrounded by thunderstorms.
The brides spent an entire year collecting various growlers from different breweries across the US. Their seating chart had table names of brews and their spring wild flowers were placed in the collected growlers. Their simple decor enhanced their brewery theme and made for a magical wedding.
Photography: Megan Saul Photography
Rentals: Channahon General Rental
Dresses: David’s Bridal
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding