San Francisco City Hall Lesbian Wedding
Tasha and Janay enjoyed a beautiful San Francisco City Hall wedding with ridiculously gorgeous flowers, long love gazes into each other’s eyes and gold shoes. More on the wedding from their photographer Anna Wu below the photos.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
On Tasha and Janay’s day, a look of disbelief passed between them. A happy, this-is-surreal disbelief. Around five years ago, they first fell in love and got engaged. The couple never thought a wedding could actually happen, since they lived in Texas.
The brides were pampered and showered by the generosity of their vendors the whole day – hair & makeup artists, florists, and others – all participated in our wedding giveaway to help them have an especially beautiful day. The happy smiles from strangers’ faces on the streets of San Francisco and the warm congratulations they found on every corner made their day extra special.
“This is crazy!” exclaimed Janay, with a huge grin washing over her. They were wed, and even though their three children and the rest of their families couldn’t be there with them, their love for each other was strong enough to power the entire day.
Photography: Anna Wu Photography
Florist: Natalie Bowen Design
Decor: The Wedding Hanger Shop
Beauty: A-List Makeup
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot