San Francisco City Hall Lesbian Wedding
Tasha and Janay enjoyed a beautiful San Francisco City Hall wedding with ridiculously gorgeous flowers, long love gazes into each other’s eyes and gold shoes. More on the wedding from their photographer Anna Wu below the photos.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
On Tasha and Janay’s day, a look of disbelief passed between them. A happy, this-is-surreal disbelief. Around five years ago, they first fell in love and got engaged. The couple never thought a wedding could actually happen, since they lived in Texas.
The brides were pampered and showered by the generosity of their vendors the whole day – hair & makeup artists, florists, and others – all participated in our wedding giveaway to help them have an especially beautiful day. The happy smiles from strangers’ faces on the streets of San Francisco and the warm congratulations they found on every corner made their day extra special.
“This is crazy!” exclaimed Janay, with a huge grin washing over her. They were wed, and even though their three children and the rest of their families couldn’t be there with them, their love for each other was strong enough to power the entire day.
Photography: Anna Wu Photography
Florist: Natalie Bowen Design
Decor: The Wedding Hanger Shop
Beauty: A-List Makeup
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal