San Francisco City Hall Lesbian Wedding
Tasha and Janay enjoyed a beautiful San Francisco City Hall wedding with ridiculously gorgeous flowers, long love gazes into each other’s eyes and gold shoes. More on the wedding from their photographer Anna Wu below the photos.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
On Tasha and Janay’s day, a look of disbelief passed between them. A happy, this-is-surreal disbelief. Around five years ago, they first fell in love and got engaged. The couple never thought a wedding could actually happen, since they lived in Texas.
The brides were pampered and showered by the generosity of their vendors the whole day – hair & makeup artists, florists, and others – all participated in our wedding giveaway to help them have an especially beautiful day. The happy smiles from strangers’ faces on the streets of San Francisco and the warm congratulations they found on every corner made their day extra special.
“This is crazy!” exclaimed Janay, with a huge grin washing over her. They were wed, and even though their three children and the rest of their families couldn’t be there with them, their love for each other was strong enough to power the entire day.
Photography: Anna Wu Photography
Florist: Natalie Bowen Design
Decor: The Wedding Hanger Shop
Beauty: A-List Makeup
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights