Wes, a teacher, and Derek, a hair salon owner in Cary Town (Farm House Salon), had their stylish Richmond engagement shoot at home before venturing around the Richmond area.
From The Photographer:
Together, they are the kindest pair with a home full of fur-babies (Wes’s 2 cats, Derek’s cat and their dog Penny the hound). For their engagement session, we wanted to capture their laid-back nature and quintessential Richmond! We started at their house, enjoying a few beers in the backyard, then ventured over to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Monument Avenue.
We finished our tour de Richmond at Libby Hill Park for a beautiful sunset. We had so much fun spending the afternoon with them, catching up on life, and hearing plans for their backyard wedding reception (complete with a band).
Photography: The Girl Tyler
Venue: Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot