Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
“We wanted to incorporate simplicity with grandeur, nontraditional and humor,” the couple writes.
Romantic engagement session at the Palace of Fine Arts
“Megan, with her doe eyes and bubbly personality, swooned over her bride to be as the two spent time dancing together beneath the gorgeous dome.”
Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California
Kylan and Bryan took some fun, moody and romantic photos at Baker Beach in San Francisco, California, to celebrate their love.
Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
Scott and Eddie planned their spring San Francisco wedding in three months and celebrated with a mix of styles and cultural traditions.
Elegant cathedral wedding in San Francisco, California
Leroy and Brian had an elegant ceremony at Grace Cathedral and reception at Westin St. Francis in San Francisco with a drag performance.
Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
Maghan and Ginger met and fell in love in San Francisco, California. This adorable pink home, full of San Francisco’s classic character, was their first home together. In the midst of a busy week of moving to London together, they took a moment to celebrate their engagement.
This couple got married in San Francisco during the California wildfires
Jackie and Nina have been together for three years, including through Nina’s breast cancer. They got married at Trocadero Clubhouse in San Francisco, California, during the wildfires.
Artistic wedding in the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, California
Art and romance were the themes of the day at Tony and Dimitri’s wedding. The couple wanted a modern, urban, intimate experience for our guests, and the de Young Museum in San Francisco was a perfect setting for it.
Shalita Grant and Sabrina Skau’s San Francisco City Hall summer wedding
Actress Shalita Grant and commercial director Sabrina Skau married Aug. 8, 2018, in a San Francisco City Hall summer wedding. Shalita Grant wore a custom white gown with lace pants by Clara Diaz, and Sabrina Skau donned a custom blue suit from Bindle & Keep.
San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers engagement session
James and Harvey’s Conservatory of Flowers engagement photo shoot in San Francisco perfectly paired the beauty of nature with the beauty of this couple’s love and commitment to one another.
Candid love story and San Francisco engagement photography session
We were at the Simply 24-Karat Gold Homecoming Fashion Show at Mississippi Valley State University. The date? Tuesday, October 16, 2007. William was Mr. MVSU….
Golden Gate Park wedding with a gay musical surprise
Jason and Eugene exchanged vows under a gorgeous windmill during their Golden Gate Park wedding. Guests enjoyed a delicious meal and live musical performance.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary