Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
Jonathan and James held their Tuesday afternoon wedding ceremony at San Francisco’s breathtaking Palace of Fine Arts. They then celebrated their marriage with an evening cruise on the San Francisco Bay.
“We wanted to incorporate simplicity with grandeur, nontraditional and humor,” the couple writes.
The natural grandeur of the venue also meant they didn’t need to add any decor.
“We personalized our day by making sure that all of our loved ones were celebrated along with us,” they say.
71 guests joined the couple, many of whom came from thousands of miles away.
“When all had assembled under the Rotunda for the ceremony and we looked out on all who had made the sacrifice and effort to travel and arrange accommodations on our behalf, that was indescribable.”
“These are the kind of genuine people that are integral parts of our lives and truly mean the world to us. This is why we wanted to make their day special as well.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ian Chin Photography
Jewelry: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Tiffany & Co.
Invitations: Hyegraph Invitations
Ceremony Venue: Palace of Fine Arts
Reception Venue: Hornblower Cruises & Events
Hotel: Hotel Vitale San Francisco
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC