Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
Jonathan and James held their Tuesday afternoon wedding ceremony at San Francisco’s breathtaking Palace of Fine Arts. They then celebrated their marriage with an evening cruise on the San Francisco Bay.
“We wanted to incorporate simplicity with grandeur, nontraditional and humor,” the couple writes.
The natural grandeur of the venue also meant they didn’t need to add any decor.
“We personalized our day by making sure that all of our loved ones were celebrated along with us,” they say.
71 guests joined the couple, many of whom came from thousands of miles away.
“When all had assembled under the Rotunda for the ceremony and we looked out on all who had made the sacrifice and effort to travel and arrange accommodations on our behalf, that was indescribable.”
“These are the kind of genuine people that are integral parts of our lives and truly mean the world to us. This is why we wanted to make their day special as well.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ian Chin Photography
Jewelry: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Tiffany & Co.
Invitations: Hyegraph Invitations
Ceremony Venue: Palace of Fine Arts
Reception Venue: Hornblower Cruises & Events
Hotel: Hotel Vitale San Francisco
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings