Justin and Leo’s photo shoot wedding in San Francisco
Looking for a great way to honor your relationship? Celebrate your love by spending your wedding day taking photos at all the landmarks from your relationship. For Justin and Leo, this included their first date and first kiss locations.
From the photographer, Talk about fashion forward and stylish grooms! These two mirror each other’s love and their attire couldn’t be more evident of their love! Justin and Leo met in San Francisco and their hearts knew this was a once in a lifetime, real deal kind of love. They celebrated and committed their love for each other at the San Francisco City Hall with their parents and spent the afternoon photographing wedding portraits at their favorite locations scattered around the city. First dates, first kisses, they wanted these sweet places to be a part of their wedding day!
Photographer: Quianna Marie Photography
Location: San Francisco City Hall
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)