Justin and Leo’s photo shoot wedding in San Francisco
Looking for a great way to honor your relationship? Celebrate your love by spending your wedding day taking photos at all the landmarks from your relationship. For Justin and Leo, this included their first date and first kiss locations.
From the photographer, Talk about fashion forward and stylish grooms! These two mirror each other’s love and their attire couldn’t be more evident of their love! Justin and Leo met in San Francisco and their hearts knew this was a once in a lifetime, real deal kind of love. They celebrated and committed their love for each other at the San Francisco City Hall with their parents and spent the afternoon photographing wedding portraits at their favorite locations scattered around the city. First dates, first kisses, they wanted these sweet places to be a part of their wedding day!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor