Justin and Leo’s photo shoot wedding in San Francisco
Looking for a great way to honor your relationship? Celebrate your love by spending your wedding day taking photos at all the landmarks from your relationship. For Justin and Leo, this included their first date and first kiss locations.
From the photographer, Talk about fashion forward and stylish grooms! These two mirror each other’s love and their attire couldn’t be more evident of their love! Justin and Leo met in San Francisco and their hearts knew this was a once in a lifetime, real deal kind of love. They celebrated and committed their love for each other at the San Francisco City Hall with their parents and spent the afternoon photographing wedding portraits at their favorite locations scattered around the city. First dates, first kisses, they wanted these sweet places to be a part of their wedding day!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Rustic chic farmhouse wedding by the beach
- Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
- Pittsburgh engagement session after a grocery store meet cute
- Creating the wedding budget—tips from our book: Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
- Breathtaking Iceland elopement