Justin and Leo’s photo shoot wedding in San Francisco
Looking for a great way to honor your relationship? Celebrate your love by spending your wedding day taking photos at all the landmarks from your relationship. For Justin and Leo, this included their first date and first kiss locations.
From the photographer, Talk about fashion forward and stylish grooms! These two mirror each other’s love and their attire couldn’t be more evident of their love! Justin and Leo met in San Francisco and their hearts knew this was a once in a lifetime, real deal kind of love. They celebrated and committed their love for each other at the San Francisco City Hall with their parents and spent the afternoon photographing wedding portraits at their favorite locations scattered around the city. First dates, first kisses, they wanted these sweet places to be a part of their wedding day!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it