Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
Indoor restaurant wedding in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
This restaurant wedding in Williamsburg, Brooklyn was a small, intimate gathering with personalized vows and a post-wedding photo shoot.
Art Deco-inspired Great Gatsby wedding inspiration for two brides
A recently married two-bride couple stars in a Great Gatsby wedding photo shoot with glam details and timeless elegance of Old Hollywood.
Boys in the Urban Bayou: A New Orleans-Themed Gay Wedding
A New Orleans-themed gay wedding in Chicago
Colby + Elyse: A Photo Shoot to Celebrate LGBT Couples
Meet Colby and Elyse, a lucky-in-love couple who won an engagement-style photo shoot.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing