Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
Indoor restaurant wedding in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
This restaurant wedding in Williamsburg, Brooklyn was a small, intimate gathering with personalized vows and a post-wedding photo shoot.
Boys in the Urban Bayou: A New Orleans-Themed Gay Wedding
A New Orleans-themed gay wedding in Chicago
Colby + Elyse: A Photo Shoot to Celebrate LGBT Couples
Meet Colby and Elyse, a lucky-in-love couple who won an engagement-style photo shoot.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged