Ohio Fall engagement session
An engagement photo session is all about showcasing your love and relationship through photos. This couple did that so well that even their photographer could feel their love.
From the photographer, Swatch Studios: LeeAnn and Christina really brought the best out in each other during their engagement session in downtown Toledo. Their love for one another was evident as they kept everyone smiling and laughing the whole time. We were lucky enough to photograph them on a rooftop overlooking the city on a beautiful October day and are already so excited for their wedding next September!
Photographer: Swatch Studios
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia