Ohio Fall engagement session
An engagement photo session is all about showcasing your love and relationship through photos. This couple did that so well that even their photographer could feel their love.
From the photographer, Swatch Studios: LeeAnn and Christina really brought the best out in each other during their engagement session in downtown Toledo. Their love for one another was evident as they kept everyone smiling and laughing the whole time. We were lucky enough to photograph them on a rooftop overlooking the city on a beautiful October day and are already so excited for their wedding next September!
Photographer: Swatch Studios
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This bisexual singer couldn’t find a wedding song that spoke to him—so he wrote his own
- All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
- We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
- How to handle questions from family about the wedding
- 6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
- This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
- Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
- Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
- Purple greenhouse wedding with goats