Ohio Fall engagement session
An engagement photo session is all about showcasing your love and relationship through photos. This couple did that so well that even their photographer could feel their love.
From the photographer, Swatch Studios: LeeAnn and Christina really brought the best out in each other during their engagement session in downtown Toledo. Their love for one another was evident as they kept everyone smiling and laughing the whole time. We were lucky enough to photograph them on a rooftop overlooking the city on a beautiful October day and are already so excited for their wedding next September!
Photographer: Swatch Studios
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding