Ohio Fall engagement session
An engagement photo session is all about showcasing your love and relationship through photos. This couple did that so well that even their photographer could feel their love.
From the photographer, Swatch Studios: LeeAnn and Christina really brought the best out in each other during their engagement session in downtown Toledo. Their love for one another was evident as they kept everyone smiling and laughing the whole time. We were lucky enough to photograph them on a rooftop overlooking the city on a beautiful October day and are already so excited for their wedding next September!
Photographer: Swatch Studios
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida