Ohio Fall engagement session
An engagement photo session is all about showcasing your love and relationship through photos. This couple did that so well that even their photographer could feel their love.
From the photographer, Swatch Studios: LeeAnn and Christina really brought the best out in each other during their engagement session in downtown Toledo. Their love for one another was evident as they kept everyone smiling and laughing the whole time. We were lucky enough to photograph them on a rooftop overlooking the city on a beautiful October day and are already so excited for their wedding next September!
Photographer: Swatch Studios
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion