If you love love, you’re going to love this love story
Get ready to smile ear to ear and maybe, just maybe, cry a few happy tears because this couple’s proposal photo is heartwarming!
This photo of couple Jessica and Chelsea getting engaged at The Art Institute of Chicago is going viral, but not for the reason you may think. Yes, the internet loves proposal stories, but more than that, it just loves love.
At first glance, it looks like your standard proposal photo, but take a second look and you’ll see the biggest fan of love you’ve ever seen. Sitting off to the side is a bystander who was lucky enough to witness this sweet proposal. She’s beaming so much you’d think she had just been proposed to herself. Her reaction has warmed the hearts of people everywhere, and is a reminder of how beautiful genuine love and happiness can be.
Caught up in the moment, the happy couple didn’t even notice the woman sharing in their joy.
“I don’t think we realised she was there,” Jessica told news.com.au. “We were so nervous.”
It wasn’t until the Jessica and Chelsea were reviewing the proposal photos, taken by Ed Sanchez, that they noticed the woman’s beautiful reaction.
The photo was shared by Jessica’s brother, Carlos Jair, on his Twitter page after the proposal. It has since been retweeted over 98,000 times including a share by “Fifty Shades of Grey” author E.L. James.
My sister proposed to her GF today and look at that older woman’s reaction pic.twitter.com/ifFl3mJNAr
— Carlos?Shook (@AreYouShook) December 18, 2016
Not wanting the happy woman to miss out on this moment, the people of the internet did what they do best. Within 48 hours the smiling woman in the pink shirt had been located.
“We found the sweet woman! her and her family sent best wishes,” tweeted Jessica’s brother.
We found the sweet woman! her and her family sent best wishes #lovewins
— Carlos?Shook (@AreYouShook) December 19, 2016
This woman’s joy is just another example that love always wins. If you love like we do, be sure to watch the full video of Chelsea and Jessica’s proposal.
Congratulations, Chelsea and Jessica!
Photos shared by Carlos Jair
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
- I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
- How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
- Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
- Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
- Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception