If you love love, you’re going to love this love story
Get ready to smile ear to ear and maybe, just maybe, cry a few happy tears because this couple’s proposal photo is heartwarming!
This photo of couple Jessica and Chelsea getting engaged at The Art Institute of Chicago is going viral, but not for the reason you may think. Yes, the internet loves proposal stories, but more than that, it just loves love.
At first glance, it looks like your standard proposal photo, but take a second look and you’ll see the biggest fan of love you’ve ever seen. Sitting off to the side is a bystander who was lucky enough to witness this sweet proposal. She’s beaming so much you’d think she had just been proposed to herself. Her reaction has warmed the hearts of people everywhere, and is a reminder of how beautiful genuine love and happiness can be.
Caught up in the moment, the happy couple didn’t even notice the woman sharing in their joy.
“I don’t think we realised she was there,” Jessica told news.com.au. “We were so nervous.”
It wasn’t until the Jessica and Chelsea were reviewing the proposal photos, taken by Ed Sanchez, that they noticed the woman’s beautiful reaction.
The photo was shared by Jessica’s brother, Carlos Jair, on his Twitter page after the proposal. It has since been retweeted over 98,000 times including a share by “Fifty Shades of Grey” author E.L. James.
My sister proposed to her GF today and look at that older woman’s reaction pic.twitter.com/ifFl3mJNAr
— Carlos?Shook (@AreYouShook) December 18, 2016
Not wanting the happy woman to miss out on this moment, the people of the internet did what they do best. Within 48 hours the smiling woman in the pink shirt had been located.
“We found the sweet woman! her and her family sent best wishes,” tweeted Jessica’s brother.
We found the sweet woman! her and her family sent best wishes #lovewins
— Carlos?Shook (@AreYouShook) December 19, 2016
This woman’s joy is just another example that love always wins. If you love like we do, be sure to watch the full video of Chelsea and Jessica’s proposal.
Congratulations, Chelsea and Jessica!
Photos shared by Carlos Jair
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset