David Tutera’s groomsmaid dresses are here
David Tutera has chosen groomsmaid dresses for his upcoming wedding
Are you still a bridesmaid if you are in a wedding party with two grooms? We think you can call yourself whatever you want, and so does celebrity wedding and party planner David Tutera. Tutera recently shared that he had chosen the dresses that the “groomsmaids” will be wearing in his upcoming wedding.
“Drumroll please… below is the final selection of our groomsmaids’ dress styles from my collection 4 @GatherandGown #DavidandJoeyTieTheKnot” Tutera shared on his Twitter profile.
— David Tutera (@DavidTutera) December 16, 2016
All of the selected styles come from Tutera’s own line for Gather and Gown, which sells bridesmaids and formal dresses, all priced under $200. Based on the dresses chosen, it looks like this wedding will be a black tie affair with subtle silver details.
Tutera will be marrying partner Joey Toth. Tutera proposed on his birthday this past April to Toth during a romantic getaway in Hawaii. Tutera’s three year old daughter, Cielo, was in attendance for the proposal – and we think she’ll make an appearance at the wedding as an adorable flower girl! Follow along with Tutera’s own wedding planning via the hashtag #DavidandJoeyTieTheKnot.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset