David Tutera’s groomsmaid dresses are here
David Tutera has chosen groomsmaid dresses for his upcoming wedding
Are you still a bridesmaid if you are in a wedding party with two grooms? We think you can call yourself whatever you want, and so does celebrity wedding and party planner David Tutera. Tutera recently shared that he had chosen the dresses that the “groomsmaids” will be wearing in his upcoming wedding.
“Drumroll please… below is the final selection of our groomsmaids’ dress styles from my collection 4 @GatherandGown #DavidandJoeyTieTheKnot” Tutera shared on his Twitter profile.
— David Tutera (@DavidTutera) December 16, 2016
All of the selected styles come from Tutera’s own line for Gather and Gown, which sells bridesmaids and formal dresses, all priced under $200. Based on the dresses chosen, it looks like this wedding will be a black tie affair with subtle silver details.
Tutera will be marrying partner Joey Toth. Tutera proposed on his birthday this past April to Toth during a romantic getaway in Hawaii. Tutera’s three year old daughter, Cielo, was in attendance for the proposal – and we think she’ll make an appearance at the wedding as an adorable flower girl! Follow along with Tutera’s own wedding planning via the hashtag #DavidandJoeyTieTheKnot.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain