Tuscon, Arizona desert engagement shoot
A spin on the bright, floral engagement shoot tradition, this couple posed for a gorgeous engagement session in the Arizona desert.
From the photographer, Melissa Holland Photography: I love everything about these two humans. Samantha and Jackie are so much in love. The connection they have makes my heart sing! I met them a little over a year ago when Samantha asked me to photograph her surprise proposal to her girlfriend. I was so excited at the idea and it turned out perfectly! Once they set the date, we decided to schedule an official engagement session and we had a blast. We started in downtown Tucson and then headed out to the desert at sunset. The passion these two share was so much fun to capture. Enjoy!
Photographer: Melissa Holland Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot