Tuscon, Arizona desert engagement shoot
A spin on the bright, floral engagement shoot tradition, this couple posed for a gorgeous engagement session in the Arizona desert.
From the photographer, Melissa Holland Photography: I love everything about these two humans. Samantha and Jackie are so much in love. The connection they have makes my heart sing! I met them a little over a year ago when Samantha asked me to photograph her surprise proposal to her girlfriend. I was so excited at the idea and it turned out perfectly! Once they set the date, we decided to schedule an official engagement session and we had a blast. We started in downtown Tucson and then headed out to the desert at sunset. The passion these two share was so much fun to capture. Enjoy!
Photographer: Melissa Holland Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot