Tuscon, Arizona desert engagement shoot
A spin on the bright, floral engagement shoot tradition, this couple posed for a gorgeous engagement session in the Arizona desert.
From the photographer, Melissa Holland Photography: I love everything about these two humans. Samantha and Jackie are so much in love. The connection they have makes my heart sing! I met them a little over a year ago when Samantha asked me to photograph her surprise proposal to her girlfriend. I was so excited at the idea and it turned out perfectly! Once they set the date, we decided to schedule an official engagement session and we had a blast. We started in downtown Tucson and then headed out to the desert at sunset. The passion these two share was so much fun to capture. Enjoy!
Photographer: Melissa Holland Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts