Tuscon, Arizona desert engagement shoot
A spin on the bright, floral engagement shoot tradition, this couple posed for a gorgeous engagement session in the Arizona desert.
From the photographer, Melissa Holland Photography: I love everything about these two humans. Samantha and Jackie are so much in love. The connection they have makes my heart sing! I met them a little over a year ago when Samantha asked me to photograph her surprise proposal to her girlfriend. I was so excited at the idea and it turned out perfectly! Once they set the date, we decided to schedule an official engagement session and we had a blast. We started in downtown Tucson and then headed out to the desert at sunset. The passion these two share was so much fun to capture. Enjoy!
Photographer: Melissa Holland Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy