New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
On the surface, Bridgette, a Chinese-Jamaican Libra ambivert based in Atlanta, and Veronica, a “celesbian” LGBT influencer and lifestyle expert Leo life-of-the-party nicknamed “Wildchild” seemed initially ill-matched to outsiders, but they always maintained a healthy and happy connection based on shared values, interests and hobbies and mutual love-language.
Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape.
Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
The theme of the day: endless fun.
Egyptian engagement photos at sunset with camel
Naomi and Mona set their engagement photos in the Imperial Sand Dunes in California to emulate their recent trip to Egypt and their thirst for adventure. They took photos at sunset with a live camel to make it look like they’d come to the desert after an awards gala.
Curtis + Paul: A Romantic Coachella Valley Wedding
The grooms had an simple yet elegant wedding that overlooked the mountains in the Coachella Valley of Southern California, highlighted by delicate yellow and blue…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights