New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
On the surface, Bridgette, a Chinese-Jamaican Libra ambivert based in Atlanta, and Veronica, a “celesbian” LGBT influencer and lifestyle expert Leo life-of-the-party nicknamed “Wildchild” seemed initially ill-matched to outsiders, but they always maintained a healthy and happy connection based on shared values, interests and hobbies and mutual love-language.
Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape.
Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
The theme of the day: endless fun.
Egyptian engagement photos at sunset with camel
Naomi and Mona set their engagement photos in the Imperial Sand Dunes in California to emulate their recent trip to Egypt and their thirst for adventure. They took photos at sunset with a live camel to make it look like they’d come to the desert after an awards gala.
Curtis + Paul: A Romantic Coachella Valley Wedding
The grooms had an simple yet elegant wedding that overlooked the mountains in the Coachella Valley of Southern California, highlighted by delicate yellow and blue…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor