Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
In honor of their one-year anniversary, Michael and Todd wanted to capture an adventure in the Arizona desert.
The pair went for a more candid shoot while admiring the gorgeous views at Cathedral Rock and Horseshoe Bend.
The theme of the day: endless fun.
“Their love (of adventure, of show tunes, of each other) permeated our time together,” writes photographer Aimée Flynn.
“I honestly don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard during a shoot before.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Aimée Flynn Photo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL