Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
In honor of their one-year anniversary, Michael and Todd wanted to capture an adventure in the Arizona desert.
The pair went for a more candid shoot while admiring the gorgeous views at Cathedral Rock and Horseshoe Bend.
The theme of the day: endless fun.
“Their love (of adventure, of show tunes, of each other) permeated our time together,” writes photographer Aimée Flynn.
“I honestly don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard during a shoot before.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Aimée Flynn Photo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights