Violette and Linda are the perfect combination of dreamy, fairytale love, and kick-butt feminism. They are both in the medical field and live in the San Francisco area. Their wedding was in Linda’s hometown of Tucson, AZ at the beautiful Hilton El Conquistador Resort, and everything about their day was personal and perfect.
The details were beautiful, simple, and expertly executed by Mollee Fitzgerald, owner of Peace of Mind Events. The brides paid extra special attention to their guests by including interactive details like “love notes to the couple mad libs” and “wedding advice mad libs,”along with a completely stocked photo booth. Even the the youngest guests were considered with special activity boxes filled with puzzles, glow sticks, and games.
Their woodsy, desert theme set the undertones for their center pieces, florals, cake topper, ring box, and guest sign in. Linda’s mom handcrafted the succulent place card holders and Alexis Grace Florals did the beautiful arrangements. Violette came down the aisle is a perfectly tailored Hugo Boss suit and Linda wowed everyone in a backless gown from Anthropologie’s BHLDN line, completed by her “something blue” Jimmy Choo Romy suede pumps.
Contributors to Equally Wed are smart, savvy and oh-so-lovely people who believe in marriage for everyone, including the LGBTQ+ community. We love weddings! Interested in submitting to Equally Wed, the leading LGBTQ+ wedding magazine? Head here: https://equallywed.com/submissions
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal