Violette and Linda are the perfect combination of dreamy, fairytale love, and kick-butt feminism. They are both in the medical field and live in the San Francisco area. Their wedding was in Linda’s hometown of Tucson, AZ at the beautiful Hilton El Conquistador Resort, and everything about their day was personal and perfect.
The details were beautiful, simple, and expertly executed by Mollee Fitzgerald, owner of Peace of Mind Events. The brides paid extra special attention to their guests by including interactive details like “love notes to the couple mad libs” and “wedding advice mad libs,”along with a completely stocked photo booth. Even the the youngest guests were considered with special activity boxes filled with puzzles, glow sticks, and games.
Their woodsy, desert theme set the undertones for their center pieces, florals, cake topper, ring box, and guest sign in. Linda’s mom handcrafted the succulent place card holders and Alexis Grace Florals did the beautiful arrangements. Violette came down the aisle is a perfectly tailored Hugo Boss suit and Linda wowed everyone in a backless gown from Anthropologie’s BHLDN line, completed by her “something blue” Jimmy Choo Romy suede pumps.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing